Google Analytics website reporting is one of the most powerful tools in an SEO company's arsenal. With Google Analytics website reporting SEO services, we can monitor your site's performance from all angles—from how many people or users are visiting, how long they stay on your site, what pages they're looking at, and whether or not they're converting into customers. Then, we use that information to help you boost your SEO game.
As an SEO company, we're always looking for ways to improve our client's website, and Google Analytics website reporting gives us a ton of helpful information about what works and what could be better. It also helps us catch errors and other problems before they even have a chance to hurt your business.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool for understanding your website's traffic, but it can be daunting if you're unfamiliar with its interface.
That's why we offer Google Analytics reporting as part of our SEO services. Our monthly reporting will help you figure out where to focus your efforts on your site's performance.
This report will include information on:
● Where the mass of your traffic is coming from (search engines, social media, etc.)
● Which pages on your site are most popular among visitors
● How long users typically stay on your site (and which pages they spend their time on)
● Which search terms brought people or users to your site, so you understand what content to prioritize
We'll also set up Google Analytics tracking for you if you haven't already: that's how we can get started right away by compiling the data into an easy-to-read report.
With Google Analytics, you'll have access to:
● An overview of traffic sources across periods—so you can determine which channels are performing best for your business.
● Full control over how long data is stored, as well as granular privacy settings for each user on your account
● A clean, customizable dashboard with widgets that provide an at-a-glance view of key data points
● The ability to see how many people visited your website (and how long they stayed), what pages they viewed most often, where they came from before they saw your page or video content—and so much more!
Contact us today to learn more!